The ideal candidate works mostly from home and is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development of new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally to insure project meets business objectives and compliance standards
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 3+ years of console development experience
- Must have shipped at least one console game.
- Expertise in C++, C#, Unity, Unreal and Console Development
- Experience with Agile or Scrum software development methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Experience with Google Stadia an advantage
Please send your applications and enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org