Torus Games is hungry for some CODE POWAH!
Become a part of the Torus crew to help us build engaging experiences across every platform. We work mostly from home using team discord to get it done.
Torus offers a wide array of exciting opportunities to build on your skills, make great games, and be a part of a hot-shot team of devs.
- Bringing your A-Game
- Writing awesome code
- Implementing new content and refining existing systems
- Co-ordinate with fellow devs to make a great product
- Speak up and be an active member of the team
- Bachelor’s degree in Comp Science (or related field)
- A passion for video games (required)
- Demonstrable ability with C++, C#, Unity or Unreal
- Industry experience is a big plus
- Experience on consoles (Xbox, PlayStation, Switch) or Google Stadia to the front of the line
Apply to find out how Torus has kept it going since 1994, making games for almost every platform, in almost every genre.
Please send cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org