Junior Programmers – Torus Games
Torus is on the lookout for talented young up and comers that are seeking their first role in the game industry!
We are an Australian-owned game development studio, with strong, established relationships with publishers in the US and Europe. We are based in Melbourne’s East, close to public transport with free onsite parking. We’ve worked on licensed products for Disney, Dreamworks, Sony, Mattel, Nickelodeon, and others.
Currently, we’re working on both original and licensed titles in the tactics, RTS, sports and FPS genres. We are looking for some highly motivated graduates and juniors to give our team some support across a range of great projects.
What we’re looking for:
- Understanding of one or more programming languages (C#, C++ preferred)
- Strong self-motivation
- Ability to collaborate with a team and provide valuable input
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Provide creative input to the design and implementation of game-play mechanics
- Able to integrate quickly into an existing team
- Huge passion for creating and playing games
Only applicants with Australian residency will be considered. Please note we do not relocate international or interstate applicants, and we are not considering offsite employment. All applications must include a folio with examples of work, ideally as a link to an online portfolio, and a cover letter.
Please address all applications and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Torus does not accept solicitations from recruitment agencies.